Saturday, January 27, 2007

Getting Better

It's getting better each day.

I've tried to pick up myself recently. The exercises, gatherings and activities with friends.. all of that small small things make my life more colorful.

There are some time when I started to doubt my goals in life. Life seems meaningless with all the work load and loneliness. Probably I did shut myself out of the world, the world that give more meanings into this life's journey. But I didn't want to dwell too long in my lamentation.

"One does not drown because of falling into the water, but because of standing stilll".

What I always try to reminds myself are:
1. Things happen for a reason
2. God has His own plan, and I believe it's for the better one
3. Let the nature takes its course
4. There are no mistakes in life, only lessons to learn.

What I always try to reminds myself regarding her:
1. If you tried your best, there are no regrets.
2. Let go. If it isn't coming back to you, probably it's never meant for you.
3. Don't be sad because you can't be together. Be happy that your path crosses and leave some good memories along the way.

No comments: