Saturday, January 27, 2007

New Year Resolutions

Few weeks ago I decided to write my own resolutions, new year's resolutions.
I know it's kinda late to write resolutions now, but I won't bother about that.

This is something I never did before. Since I always believe there is no need to set resolution on new year since I can start doing any resolutions on any point of time. Why wait for the new year to come?

But I change my mind. After reading Kenny Sia's entry on his resolutions, I decided to have my own.

My resolutions for this year:
1. To have more patience.
2. To be able to play guitar.
3. To be able to play piano/keyboard.
4. Regularly going for morning mass.
5. Regularly calling back home.
6. Improve on my financial budget planning and monitoring
7... to be added later

No comments: